Now Recruiting Caregivers
Looking for a Job?
We're Recruiting and Will Train You!
Due to the shortage of healthcare workers, the Indiana State Department of Health is allowing TNA’s, Temporary Nurses Aides, positions to be hired.
An 8-hour computer class is required and once completed we will assign a certified caregiver to work with you for a week to 10 days after you have completed your time with the certified caregiver, you are able to work with patients/residents.
Also, you will be eligible to attend our CNA classes when they are available, free of charge to you ($900 value).
As a Temporary Nurse Aid you will help to provide aspects of resident care that include:
- Activities of Daily Living
- Oral Care
- Grooming – Shaving and Nail Care
- Dressing and Undressing
- Infection Control and Prevention
- Positioning, Moving, and Restorative Care
- Nutrition and Elimination
- Comfort Care and End of Life Care