Specialized Skilled Nursing
Our nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and certified nursing assistants (CNAs) are here because of their impressive experience and clinical background caring for a diverse range of symptoms and medical diagnoses. And as leaders in the field, our skilled nursing facility also serves as a CNA training ground for students who want the most out of their clinical education. All rehabilitation and long-term residents have access to around-the-clock nursing care, seven days a week, 365 days a year. In addition to monitoring patient vitals and respectful, proactive bathing and dressing support, we offer residents their choice of two medical directors and a wide scope of specialized clinical amenities such as audiology, dentistry, podiatry, optometry, and dietary services.
Our qualified staff will ensure that you and your family receive attentive care and support 24 hours a day. We offer the benefits of a hospital in a home-like setting to ensure a more comfortable recovery.
Additional Services Offered
- Transportation Services – Accommodations to and from medical appointments outside the facility
- 24-Hour Nursing Care – Licensed nurses provide 24-hour clinical care seven days a week
- Weekly Visits from Medical Doctors and Nurse Practitioners – Appointments available weekly with a physician and/or a nurse practitioner
- Medication Monitoring – Prescription filling, administration, and supervision for patient safety
- Wound Care – A full scope of specialized care and treatment for issues such as post-op and pressure wounds
- Handicap Accessibility – The facility includes all-inclusive handicap accessibility and accommodations